Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Unexpected moment

We went to Spokane today to see my ENT doctor because it has been around 6months from my ear surgery but we had to go to different clinic because the one that I used to go to was full. Anyway, while, I was inside the audio room my hubby was waiting for me at the waiting area and when I came back I saw a guy standing beside him and a woman who filled up some papers and she seemed to be a Filipino. Then, after she filled the papers, she walked by us when she headed for the bathroom, and according to my husband that she smiled and said "hi" but I didn't notice it because I was reading something. When she came back, she asked me if I was a Filipino, and I answered her and we started talking and so is our hubby's. So I asked her if she live close by but she said that she lives in Tri-Cities which is alot closer to us compare in Spokane. I was so surprised and I was so glad I didn't expect to meet her there. I found out that she is a nurse somewhere in Tri-cities and she had her ear surgery too not too long ago, and she was there for the same doctor as mine. And the more funny thing is, she had left ear surgery which is the same as mine... and she said it was her first time to that clinic too coz she been going to the other one where I always went too. Well, I'm glad because I met a friend today, the time just come even if I dont expect it but God knows im getting so bored and bored and my husband is happy for me, he thinks that they are good people.

No comments: