Thursday, August 7, 2008

1st Anniversary


After all the bad times I had in my life, I am still thankful to our Precious God Father for He answered my prayer…To give me a man that can bring back the light in my life so that I can go on. Before I got married when I tried to remember the disaster that happened to me I couldn’t help myself to cry. But since I got my husband no more worry’s and problems. I am absolutely happy and contented just by having him. It seems to be that we got married just yesterday but it’s been a year ago today, the time just goes fast. I like remembering the day that we admit to God our Love for each other and the day which I received the greatest gift in my life. I was so touched I thought that I would never ever find happiness again for I was destroyed by the wrong man.
I have heard from friends that they had kinda the same experience of me but I think mine was the worst…nothing you can think to compare. But that’s the way it is each of us have different trials but God will not give you trial that you couldn’t handle. You just have to learn to come to Him with your whole heart. Submit your worries and burden, cry if possible for God is just right here with us. Waiting for us to come up to Him. Believe me for I’ve done it. And my nightmare was over for I finally got my perfect gift from our God Father. He gave me so much Blessings even though before I wasn’t doing what He wants His people to do. But I do now submit my life to Him. He is the only way to go to have the perfect gift like I got.
HAPPY 1ST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND MY HUBBY! LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP ETERNITY

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

CONRGATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU RON AND GENELYN FOR PASSING ONE YEAR OF YOUR MARRIAGE ALREADY.

MORE FRUITFUL AND BLISSFUL MARRIED YEARS COMING AHEAD!