Saturday, August 9, 2008

Family Dinner


I took my family out to dinner last night as celebrating me and hubby's 1st wedding anniversary. It was feeling so lonely though because my hubby is not around. But anyway, my family enjoyed the dinner though. After the dinner, the kids enjoyed their pool swimming.

After the happy momments last night, I received bad news from my hubby this morning, he said that it will take longer than we are expecting time in processing of my visa since the lawyer sent him another letter said that they want more stuff from us," oh my God" it is not easy dealing this but we have too. But anyway, im enjoying myself here but im thinking for my hubby, that he wants me to be with him so bad so am I.

But God only knows, when really my visa is gonna be...I'll just leave it all up to Him..He knows the best for us..

No comments: