Friday, August 15, 2008

Tired eye


I have been so busy for the past few weeks, and I dont get enough sleep and rest even at this days. My sleeping trouble is even more worst.

Last 4 days when a friend saw me at the port, she noticed my right eye that is kinda red. She asked me if it is sore eye? I said "nope" but I dont know what it is either. And I told her what I have been doing, been so busy.... and so on...So she concluded that I got tired eye, and I think she is right for all what happened. She adviced me to look on to green stuff like plants, as long as it is green, she believes that it will help, but of course try to relax better too. And I did looked on green stuff when I was in Bohol since the sorroundings there is clean and green, mostly in the rice fields, it was so nice to look at , but I couldn't get enough sleep still. So now that Im back in the city I could hardly see clean and green sorroundings. I just hope that my tired eye will get better for I am worried because it's been weeks since I got this.

No comments: