Sunday, August 17, 2008

Black Out

Yesterday morning, at first I had good conversation with friends and my hubby but all of the sudden the power went off. So I waited for awhile hoping that pretty soon it will come back on. I wasn't very happy of what went on because I didn't get enough of conversation with them..But before long , my husband called me in the phone, asked me what happen? So I told him...and so on..Eventhough him and I talked in the phone I was still hoping that the electric power will come back on but it didn't till evening. I call it black out because I believe that it was whole Island of Mactan. The electric company was fixing something.
It was so hot and very quiet yesterday, because the neighbor wasn't able to sing in Videoke as what they usually do every sunday..I went to the market and it was the same thing. How nice having quiet community.
The Black out last almost 13 hours. When me and my family went to bed already we coudn't get to sleep coz it was so HOT, we just talked about nice and funny things till the power went back...everybody was happy and they all or we all had a good night...

1 comment:

anne said...

hi gene.. sus may gani inyo black out lang wahhh dinhia kay nagkagubot sa atake sa militar kagahapon sa among place sa kulambogan wahhhh anyway have a nice day