Monday, August 18, 2008

Im so weak

A friend Cyrel invited me to come over to the apartment that they are renting for lunch. And I brought her a specialty from Bohol “Calamay”. So, we ate lunch together, but before that she told me that since she is 2 & ½ months pregnant, she will eat separate from me coz she is worried that ill get sick or weak, or something, but I told her that I don’t believe in stuff like that. So we ate, we shared foods…and had fun.
This morning, I couldn’t understand how I feel. I feel so tired, I feel so heavy and I am not in good mood at all. I don’t like to smile, I can tell something is wrong is here. And maybe it affected to my husband because I didn’t talk to him so much as I usually do. I want to sleep right now. And I think maybe Cyrel was right. I’m not 100% sure though but that’s what I think right now. Do you think so?

No comments: