Saturday, August 30, 2008

Snake in the house

Yesterday morning my sister went to the bathroom she saw the snake in the wall taking a rest...She scream " Snake!, Snake!" So I went thier to look at it and yeah it was snake. It was my first time seing a snake alive in real. So, we called my father and bro in law, and they had hard time to kill it, because the snake looked at us so angry an ready for a bite...hehe..It was 1 &1/2meters long. We called our neighbor who is a snake expert. But before our neighbor went inside the house the snake crawled headed to the ceiling and they never caught it since they cant crawl into the ceiling. I was so tensed. I am scared now knowing that there is snake inside this house alive..But we did threw smashed garlic on the ceiling, backyard, and every part of the house coz they said it will drive the snake away.
I just hope that nobody get bite by that snake. Im not sure if it is poisonous though according to the neighbor is poisonous. Now, everytime we go in to the bathroom, we bring garlic and look in all side.Hehehe...even look into the pot...lol.

No comments: