Monday, August 4, 2008

Back to School, Me?


I have been busy since sunday night doing some projects for my younger brother since he have plenty of assignments. I understand that it is not easy for him to do all this, so I offer my helping hand to him even if I know that it is kinda cheating if ill help him since it's not mine.

While I was doing it he took this stolen pic of me. The printed projects is not acceptable, we just had to draw it. He told me that he will pass it today even if ill just send it to school around 2:30 so, I stayed up until midnight, but still I couldn't get it done. There are still 5 that needs to draw. It really gave me problem for I have no time this morning, 'coz it's time for me and hubby chatting and then had to go to the mall because my sister told me to get money and send it to her parent's in law. My slowlyness was gone, it's AMAZING since im the slowest...lol, I know my hubby will laugh when he read this...hehehe... I was really in a hurry going to the mall coz the parents in law of my sister were in ML already waiting for their money since its quiet far from thier house so its my conciense...hhmm dnt know the spelling of that..but anyway, when I went to ML, the line was too long, and had to wait for my turn of course. And finally, I got it done, and headed right home for I have to finish the project for my younger brother. I just couldnt imagine myself doing things in such in a hurry. When I got home it was around 2pm already, so I thought about the time and thought I couldnt make it because his school is around 15 mins away, so I was so sad for I did my best to make it but I couldn't. I didnt know what, I wanted to cry but it wouldn't help...I was just waiting for my brother to text me for I told him. And he did around 2:30 said, "Dai, just dont worry about sending those projects here for the teacher extended the deadline. Not till thursday" I was like "HAYYY.....thank you God. God is just soooo good, He doesn't give you trials that you couldn't handle.

So I am happy, and after posting tonight I am going to continue my brothers project...hehehe...

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

mao nay nindot ang stolen shot gen.nice ha kay tabang kas imong igsoon.ako siguro ato ako ra ktaw an haha.bad au ko sa?

tuod abi ko wala naka update jud oi naa paman lagi oh.tagduha pa gania sa usa ka adlaw hehe..manghiling ra jud ko ay ug d ko busy.