Monday, August 4, 2008

I wish I knew

I am so crazy about kids, mostly half white and filipino kids. Last year, I have seen in the mall, such a cute kid and she smiled at me so I smiled back to her, I thought she was half white, but she's not. Her father is just an normal face of a filipino guy and her mother is kinda pretty.
After then, I keep thinking about that kid, I just loved her eyes and skin. She really looks half white kid to me. When I rode a jeepney headed to the mall, I couldn't believe that I would see again the cute kid that I have seen last year...And she grown now little bit. But I still recognized her, nothing changed really except she grow little bit I sat beside her and asked her mother about her....I told her what I think of her baby. And I asked permission to the mother if I can kiss her, and she agreed...hhhmm....it was so nice..I was happy to see her again. For me it's one of my unforgetable moment met again this kid that I've met almost a year ago. I wished I knew that I would see her again so that I can bring my camera. To share with you guys her unfade cuteness...
That's it for now...God bless!

No comments: