Saturday, August 30, 2008

Im Sure glad

The biggest problem I had was my sleeping trouble. I didn't know what to do anymore for it was getting worst and worst every night. One morning at 3am, I woke up my mom and told her that I couldn't sleep even just little bit, and I was about to cry coz no matter what I do I just cant help my mind goes any places...or still thinking of what I did on that day...So mother told me to forget about everything in bed time just think that I am sleeping. SO I did what she said and she kept massaging my head too. So, I finally fall asleep at 3:30 am but woke at 5am since my nephew is already up and he made all kinds of noise. I couldn't sleep on day time either. And on the following night, the same problem I had but it gets worst though coz I must of slept just and hour or 30 mins. I was so unhapppy! So I decided to leave the computer alone for 3 days because I think its one of the reason for my sleepless coz everytime I go to
bed I still think of this Cyber world.
I took my time to rest for the whole 3 days I didn't go any places, I didn't talk to friends, etc. I just stayed home and relax and went to bed early. And I am so thankfull to God for it really helped me alot about my sleeping problem. Now, I can sleep back up to 9 hrs. And im very very happy coz I thought I'll go insane being sleepless. Now, I will only stay online for 2-3 hrs. Im not gonna stay so long anymore, to continue overcoming this sleeping problem.

No comments: