Friday, August 15, 2008

We're Home

We just got home from Bohol. It was so emotional earlier when we were still on the ship..You know why? Because when we were in the middle sea of Bohol and Cebu the wind blowed so hard and the waves were so high and the ship was about to sink...I was so emotional with my mother. The people were so scared and screaming sometimes. Some people threw up (sorry about this), so I started to tell my mother if something bad happen, if the ship will sink, just grab the life jacket underneath the seats, and calm down think about life..She was listening to me very carefully with full of scared, but to be honest with you guys I was so much scared too, but I just didn't show it to my mother so that she will feel comfortable. I was thinking how can I save my mother if the ship will sink..I was thinking if Im gonna put her in my back so that she wont be flashed away from me by the big waves or just hold her hand and go swim together..So I finally said GOD WILL'S IT.. I was praying to God to hold the ship and not to let it sink. But I am just a human and I can't take away the scares in me.
When we left Bohol it was alright but it change when we got in the middle sea of Cebu and Bohol..I was gonna take a pic of the big and high waves but I couldn't even stand coz if you do you'll be thrown in other side on the ship.Im sure you what I am saying just cannot say the right word...But anyway, I was feeling better when we were on the port of cebu already, And said " THANK GOD! ".
That's why wherever we go, we must pray to God first so that He will keep us away from any danger. It's not like you'll only pray if you think that you're in danger..no..no..no..its not the best way.
God Bless everyone..

No comments: