Monday, August 25, 2008

Im gonna miss rebonded hair


My original hair is curly and it is not shine either. So I have decided to have it rebond to experience straight hair..And Oh I loved the result of it..so soft and shiny, although it was a bit expensive but it's worth it.. unlike the ordinary hair straightening. You get what you paid for. Though it's been a year and a month since I had it done but still looks nice compare to my original hair. And I didn't put any hot oil on it or iron it or something like that. Anyway, there are some ways of caring the rebonded hair that I can't do most of the time to keep it looks beautiful. I like to tie my hair if it is so hot but you can't tie rebonded hair easily. You have to find way to tie it untight..and it is useless if ull tie it because it will slide down. And after shower you cant wrap it with towel either which I normally do with my curly hair..And many more...So, now I decided to leave my hair alone. Let it grow to original (curly). And I will not worry about rebonding it again for now..but maybe latter..But I so much love it straight though. Just like my husband said "that's women". Women with curly hair want it straight and the one with straight want it curly. Most women want's the opposite of what they are originally..hehehe...So husband's just be patient with wive's..

Anyway, sharing you here pics of me before and after my hair rebonded...Whatta big difference..Pls just click on image to enlarge.

No comments: