Friday, February 26, 2010

Another fun weekend

It has been almost a week since we snowmobiled last, but I just noticed that my back pain just gone. For the past few days I had back pain for the very first time from snowmobilling. And I do believe that it was the funniest snowmobile I ever experienced, because I went so fast up to 50mpr. And I couldn't believe that I was able to do it because I was always scared going so fast but this time that everybody was going so fast, according to my husband that he was going 80mph!... and I dont think that I could ever go that fast.

Anyways, last week we went to the very nice place, and I think it was so good for skateboarding too, not just snowmobiling. I shared the pics that I took to my friend and she was amazed of the sorrounding beauty, and to me it is soo peacefull too, and I would like to go back there next time we snowmobile hopefully.










No comments: