Thursday, February 11, 2010

It didn't happen

I have been so tired since this morning, even I didn't do much in the house. So, I thought about taking a nap after I ate lunch. Since I got here in the US I cant remember that I lay around on bed in day time, not even the times when we just got home from the long travel, like from the Philippines.

When I have alot of things to do, seems like my mind couldn't be in peace, my mind want to get things done as soon as possible, but my body refuses. That's I have more like mental stress than physical stress. My brain is so active, even in bedtime my brain will just run like a computer. So, today I thought about resting my brain/mind after I ate lunch, but when I laid around in the bedroom my husband started to put up the blind curtains that we bought the other day and since he couldn't do it all, he always asked my help.. Sigh! Now im wide awake but still tired.

No comments: