Monday, February 1, 2010

Fun weekend

Snowmobile is one good hobby in winter time for me, unless I get stucked. I have experienced that I got stucked and being throwed away from my sled, and I said to myself that I would never snowmobile anymore but my mine has changed last saturday, me and my husband decided to snowmobile for a while. So we drove 2 and 1/2 hrs to the cabin and snowmobile for 20miles I think. And I had so much fun this time because I didn't get stuck and everything went great. I had more confident to drive my sled faster up, but I'm still chicken when it comes to stiff hill. Talking about stiff hill, my husband wanted to go down to the not so stiff hill for him but it is for me, so I refused to drive my sled down there so my husband leave his sled up hill and he drove mine, and I rode at the back.

When we got down the hill, I saw this 2guys and a boy who's around 9yrs old maybe. And I couldn't believe that this boy rode his own sled...hu hu hu whatta shame for me because I couldn't drive mine down the stiff hill.

But anyway, I had fun snowmobiling, I maybe so called "chicken" but my husband is there to rescue me if he can, so I am still thankfull.




Me getting scared



Laying on snow



With the rescuer



He's on side of the hill.. scary!

2 comments:

tx sweetie said...

ka nindot ba anig view oi america kaau as in..love the white surroundings and the mountain!

Gene Y said...

mao jud anne... matud pas akong mama makawala sa problema... hehe