Monday, February 8, 2010

Cheap Textbooks

When I was in elementary, I moved in to the city with my brother and sisters. My sisters then sent me to school and they paid for it. And since money was tight, they told me to look for used textbook that I can use in school. And I did found used one and they paid so much less than a brandnew one. It was very great deal because there was no difference with the brandnew textbooks, except that they paid so much less.

Now that I'm paying for my younger brother's school, I have to find a way to save money somehow, because private schools are costly. So, the other night my husband and I was talking about that we need to tell my younger brother to look for some cheap textbooks before the classes starts for this year. We are thinking ahead for his college, and we know that it will be alot costly than high school. So we want him to start looking for cheap college textbooks to be able to save some money, and it would be great if he will find a used college textbooks so that he can ask for better deal since it is used one. And I guess I'll also help him to search those cheap textbooks online.

Based in my own experienced, it is not necessary to have a brandnew book as long as it is the right book. I would preffer a used one because as I have said it can save us alot of money.

No comments: