Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Country life

I was born in remote island in the Philippines, but I moved into the city when I was around 13 and proceed my study till I graduated in high school. I learned alot of things in the city that I would never learned back in the island where I was born such as chatting, that leads me to the best man in my world. Then I learned that my man lives in out in the country which I am not used to, so I spent much time to think and think, and finally I made the best decission to marry and reside with him in the US but we should spend time in my country too.. to make it fair for both of us. Anyway, I did alot of adjustments here in the States, alot of things are different. Plus, I am not used being alone alot of times, and cannot go no where, when husband is not around, because I have no drivers license first of all, then I dont know where to go, would be nice if I have friends close by. Though I struggled to adjust, but I think I am feeling alot better now, in other words, I think I able to adjust alot of things here. In fact, I now like living out in the country and learned to love alot of country things such as musics, since my husband always listen to the country radio station. Well, Im going to share my favorite country music here. I didn't mind the lyrics of this song but I just love this song unexplainably..LOL.

No comments: