Friday, February 26, 2010

Online dating

In our world today, online dating is one of the easiest way to date foreigners, although it is like risky but alot of online dating turned into real love and success marriage. Im proud to say that I am one of those women who wanted to marry a foreigner and I found him online and married happily. I know it sounds so imposible to know a person's real character just by chatting online or by the phone without even spending time in person, and it is also impossible to check the person's background/history too if she/himself wouldn't tell you the truth. But I feel lucky because dating profile headlines exist which leads me to the real site where I found the very gentleman in my world. I know alot of people who didn't want to get involve with online dating for some good reasons, but when they knew how happy I am with my hubby, then they started to sign up and hoping to found the love of thier lives. Unfortunately, I know some women who are not so lucky about the man that they found online. Since knowing the person's real characte online is hard find out, that's why I advice to invite them to come over and spend time together, that might be better to give you more clue about the guy that could become your husband/wife.

In this time, I learned that it is not only foreigners do the online dating but there are some online dating that you could choose local people. So, dont be lonely anymore, look for the right person for you online, right from your home and you may use "dating profile headlines" to guide you the right place to the right person.

No comments: