Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Special times

When I was in Alaska, I really enjoyed my time in fishing, grilling, meeting new relatives. The thing I love the most is when I met my new relatives, then we talked alot outside in the patio while we grilled. To me, it was just so wonderful that I had a chance to spent 2 weeks with them and got so close to them and I so miss them.

When we got back home from Alaska, I was then encouraged to have a patio outside. Because I have a friends that wants to come over everynow and then. To me patio is a good place for me and my friends to talk and laugh out loud without disturbing our husbands/others, just like what we did back in Alaska. Women have our own thing and so is men I do believe. Also, I like to go outside the house and do my chores and be able to rest in patio, and dont have to run into the house.

Having patio is not only useful for relaxing, "chica chica" with friends and relatives, it could also add up beauty to our house.

I couldn't wait to have a patio because I have in my mind the outdoor patio furniture that I really want to get. Eventhough we dont have a patio yet but I always look at the outdoor furniture that I like and I know it will look so good and comfortable on the patio.

No comments: