Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bad signal

My husband used to complain to me when I was in the Philippines that his internet connection was so bad, because he loose his signal so often and he loose me too when we are talking/chatting online. Even until now that Im already here, we still have the same problem, because alot of time when I am talking to my family back home online I just l loose my connection, but it shows that I am connected though. Sigh! sometimes I get pissed, but what can I do? Everytime we check the connection it will show that we are connected but no signal. It just makes me mad when my signal just quit specially if im talking to my family with important matter.

Another thing I concern is my new laptop that my husband bought for me. Though I have my own laptop now but I still have to borrow my husband's laptop to take to our bedroom everytime my family is talking to me when my husband is watching tv, and the reason why I borrow his laptop is because my laptop is not connected to our internet. I have been trying to connect it but it keep asking for some security thing, but I dont know about it. We thought that our IP will know about that but they didn't know about it, they just said that it should be on the disc for the wireless, whatsoever. Now we dont know what to do..

No comments: