Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Important thing

When I decided not to go to my homeland this year, I decided to find a job and will work for a little while hopefully. But before I can do all that, I have to have drivers license first, because most of the jobs are in the city. So today, we went to DMV to get a driving guide, as a very first step, but they're out of it. Actually my husband already got me one before I got here but I couldn't find it anymore. Anyway, I have already drove the car by myself for a few times for some important reasons. First time I drove my car by myself when my husband had to get his scrapper from the shop and took it to the house. I was so scared driving by myself, I was really hoping that there will be no cop, but it didn't take very long there was cop coming, and all the cars behind me pulled over, and I started to get scared because I really thought that he was after me since he had his blue light and siren on. So I pulled over, and acted so relaxed and pretended that I was ready for whatever questions, and that cop slowed down when he got closer to me and he looked at me and he stopped in the other side of the road and turned around, and went back where he came from... I couldn't believe that it happened like that. But Im sure glad that I never got questioned, and will have bad record already, that's what I was afraid of.

Well, that was just one of my experienced driving without WA driver's license, though I have Philippine Driver's License but I know it wouldn't work here, so I better start processing my WA driver's license.

No comments: