Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Double bathroom vanity

Few weeks ago I have been talking about replacing our bathroom vanity because I got tired of kept waiting for my husband to get done before I could do my thing. So I did alot of research about the bathroom vanities for the past several days. We went to several stores, but it is too hastle and too time consuming. So I started to look online and I enjoyed it much better because I could see alot more different styles and designs. But I only focused on the double sink bathroom vanity since that's what I really wanted. The more I enjoyed my search online because I found alot of great deals, and we finally decided to buy one of double bathroom vanity, because of the great opportunity.

Now, everything go smoothly, because we dont have to wait for the other one to get done before the one can get in. Now we can do our things together, and to me that I am much slower, is so glad because I dont have to be so hurry on doing my stuff. WEW!!

No comments: