Monday, February 8, 2010

Great for collections

I grew up in an island where seaweeds, corals, fish, crabs, and much more are so abundant. I really missed my lifestyle back in that island. That's why I am thinking about collecting seashells, and other seafoods, either pics or in painting, or whatever, as long as they are sea products. Me and my friend even bought a pattern for a "Sea Shell Seeker" since it is the best fit or best defines our childhood lifestyle.

Back home, it has never been difficult to collect all those I mentioned above, but I never try to do it because I didn't really give much value those things, since I didn't think that it would be a big deal that I would have different lifestyle here in the US and I will miss those things.

Last time when I visited a friend in Oregon, I was so surprised because she had alot of collections that can be found in the Philippines. She even had live coral in her aquarium that looked so amazing and I do believe that I never seen like those back home. She told me that she searched it online and picked the exotic one, and she is really happy with it.

No comments: