Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dark gray sky

For the past few days, I was able to went out the house and did some cleanings, and I enjoyed it so much. Staying inside the house all the time is too boring, and I was glad that it wasn't too cold outside the other days. I wonder if this is just mild winter compare to last year's winter, because last year we had few inches of snow at the house, but not this year. It only snowed one time and it wasn't much either. Well, im glad that it is not so cold because last year, I still felt so cold even inside the house even with the heater is on, but this year I feel warm or hot sometimes. But today, it is cooler outside, and I cannot do what I wanted to do or finished what I started. I wanna start pulling weeds where I planned to plant some flowers while it is still easy to pull. It may sounds funny if I start taking care of the lawn and prepare the place for my flowers too early, but I have to do it ahead so that we will be able to plant right away once it'll start to warm up.

No comments: