Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Organizing

When I was working on the house, such as cleaning, arranging, etc. in each rooms, I noticed that we needed to do alot of replacements in our computer room and office, like new furnitures, office supplies, and more. Then, I asked my husband to take me to the office supply store to look for the supplies that we needed for the office. And I also asked him about the furniture store, but he told me to wait for the furniture auction, since around this time of the year, the furniture place will have an auction, in fact that's where we bought our bedroom set and lampshade. So I reminded him that he wasn't so much happy of what we bought from the auction because there are some little parts missing.

He finally, listened to me and agreed to take me to the furniture store but first I must agree to look for cheap office furniture only, or the discounted one. We do this to be able to save some money because we still needs to buy much more furnitures. Anyway, I was glad that I bought lateral file cabinets because all the paperworks are now in order, and I feel so much better watching how organized the office/computer is, and I can find the important papers very easily, and it's gonna be easy for me to keep it organized now.

No comments: