Friday, February 26, 2010

Good yet cheap eyeglasses

My mother is having problem to read when she is so near from the words that she wants to read, that's why she didn't want to get so close to those words, I guess she is far sighted. But then her vesion is getting worst and worst so she went to the eye doctor and had her eyes checked, and the doctor didnt find any serious problem with her eyes other than she needs to have reading glasses. She then prescribed my mom a reading glasses. But my mother found out that the glasses that the doctor prescribed her cost too much, and it's way out of her budjet, so she waited to get the eye glasses that she needs to have, till she save enough money.

I feel sorry for my mother because she likes to read the bible alot but the letters are too small, so I started looking for cheap eyeglasses for her and for my husband at the same time, since he has vision problem too. I checked around about the cheap eyeglasses, with good quality that fits to my mom and husband's needs. It is not that easy when you shop for some eyeglasses online because you dont really know the quality. But I could only think online because I found a great deal such as Zenni Optical that offers great quality at low cost. I'm doing these search for my mom and for my husband but I guess I will also benefit because as I kept on browsing it's pages , I found a fashion eyeglasses for women which Im interested with, and because of that I didn't get bored searching for eyeglasses.

No comments: