Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Comfy outside

I am so glad that the winter here in our area is mild compare to last year. I am hoping so much that the spring is just few weeks away. Because in spring I can spend more time outside the house, and do outside chores.

Another thing I like doing in warm weather, is going out to the beach, swimming in the pool, sit on the patio while watching cars go by, etc.

I really like having outdoor furniture because I can relax and fall asleep easy that way, specially in quite surroundings. All-leather wicker furniture has been helping my mind and body to relax, it is like stress reliever to me for it is so comfy. Having outdoor furniture seating is not only very usefull for relaxing, it can also help save electricity for AC, because I could stay outside under the tree and take a nap, and dont have to turn the aircon on.

That's what me and my family used to do, we also like to take our radio or computer outside, then listen to the religious songs and sometimes, we just like to lay down then talk and laugh out loud. Those are just some of the sweet moments, of me and my family together.

1 comment:

scribbler said...

Hello, Gene! Enjoy the spring season! :)