Thursday, October 22, 2009

Alaska

I just like recalling my moments in there. It was one of my most unforgettable moment. Alaska is the biggest state in the US and its really a pretty place for summer... Hehehe. I say summer because it will get really really cold in winter time, some parts in Alaska will go -70 degrees, and im so chicken if we talk about cold. Even in summertime over there it is still cold.

Last summer we went to Alaska for a vacation and to meet relatives. Fishing is what we usually do almost everyday. I really enjoyed fishing salmon along the River of Kenai. But the river running made me dizzy. We didn't have to use bait to fish for silver salmon. The salmon was big, it usually weigh 8lbs for the silver and for me it was really big and heavy. On our last day there we tried to fish more and man, I had a King Salmon on! I was yelling my husband to hurry to get the net but guess I dont think that the King would fit to the net for it was so heavy and so big and that thing just took off and brook the line. I was unhappy at all. According to my husband it weighed around 40some lbs, woohw! But It wasn't too bad after all because when we went out for halibut fishing I caught the biggest halibut among our group. It was just very easy to pull eventhough it was so big because I used electric drill.

I really enjoyed my experience there. We stayed there for like 10 days and it was fun fun fun!. I was sad when its time to go home because I would miss my sister in law first of all and I would miss the fishing too and not to mention the pretty and a place that full of serenity.

Me and hubby are looking forward to go back there someday on summer time.







No comments: