Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pinch Nerve

For about 2 weeks straight my husband is been complaining about his right arm that would go asleep once he lay down to go to sleep. It kept waking him up in the middle of the night, then when he gets up it feels better but when he go back to bed alot of time it will fall asleep again. It really worry's me. One time, I have read it online that it caused by poor blood circulation, some of them said that they couldn't find any matter. And just yesterday my husband ask his friend about his arm and his friend told him that it is a pinch nerve, and that's what also said by the woman who works in health food store. That woman told him that he needs some massage and probably thats what his friend told him too....
Last night I saw him on his massage chair had his back massaged, and this morning he told me that his arm didn't sleep last night it only felt like its going to sleep but it didn't. So im soo glad because im really worry about his arm plus when wakes up in the middle of the night or whenever it awakes me too, so its no fun! Because I have very hard time to fall asleep and he dont. So, everytime that happens I worry and kinda pist at the same time,. How I wish to fall asleep easy so that I dont have to listen to my husband's snore! LOL.....
Anyways, I hope that he will get better or should I say continue feeling better about his arm and I'll also push him to do workout and continue to get on his massage chair have his back massaged.

No comments: