Monday, October 19, 2009

Neti Pot


Talking about cleaning nostrils, I use Neti Pot to irrigate my nose. It is not only good for preventing H1N1 it is also good for sinus sufferers like me, and there is alot more benefits of cleaning nostrils daily or irrigating. Just simply boiled some water and let it set for few hours until it is not hot anymore but you dont wanna use cold water either it must boiled to warm, enough that you can use it so that it dont hurt your eyes. Then, you pour the salt packet that came with the pot. Then shake it to dissolve the salt and your ready to irrigate your nostrils. You might also wanna check out www.sinuswars.com for fast and easy relief of related sinus problems. I have been a customer of sinuswars for months now, and I like the result it really helps my sinus and allergy problems. They have such a good customer service tru email or phone. But through season changing my allergies go on and off. But I atleast it is not as bad before I use these products.

2 comments:

tx sweetie said...

abi kog tinoud nga takuri looks like a toy ra baya jud. GANAHAN kos ulo sa imong takuri kay murag lami kaayo ug porma oh... hehe kaigat!

Gene Y said...

hahahahaha........ ikaw jud anne ambot nimo bayhana ka.. plastic ramana mao nay limpyo sa akong ilong oi..