Monday, October 5, 2009

Depressed

When I got here in the US I started feeling wierd like depress and anxiety, I wasn't like this at all back in the Philippines. I have been telling my husband that I am depressed but he didnt understand why but I couldn't explain to him either because there is just alot of stuff thats going on in my life. For my husband everything is just normal but it is not for me. Everything is new and needs adjustments.
It is so hard being away to my real home and family. Just the other day, I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone who got in VA just last month and her husband said that she is depressed even if she didnt say much about it. And me and my gf are trying to incourage each other to forget depression. Hay! it is so hard to fight on ur own feelings... but I have to fight it for Im too young to be crazy...

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

hakhak. nganu ni enter nindot kay daghan nata. ang kato mga taw ni ingon wa sila kahibaw unsa na imong gibati stupid ra kayo sila or wala pa abti sa kamingaw cguro. time will come ilaha napud kay normal ra baya nas mga langyaw nga ma depressed ning ilang kalibutan nga hawd pagka mingaw. kanyahay ra daghan suicidal case kay ila layf kanya kanya kaau oi waz uso mag duwa ug syatong ug bato lata.