Thursday, October 8, 2009

Garden is Over






Since it starts to cool down the garden is until today only because it will go below freezing tonight. We have been trying to save as much produce as much we possibly can. We have been given it away. But there are still many out there that needs to be picked. There are just too many produced from our garden, we couldn't eat them fast enough. It was fun having garden because I go out there and pick the produce and we eat our own hardwork that produced great. But there were alot of cauliflower that were too old to eat so I cant remember that we ate those.
We still planning to have garden next year but start it earlier so that we can enjoy it longer than this year. Hubby thinking to buy a small green-house start 'em. I think it will be alot better next year because I will pretty much done with other chores that I did year at home so I can spend
more time gardening.

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

waaaaaaaaaa buhong. kadaghan ug bunga intawn. panglabay anang kalabasa ug melon beh lami kau na suwaan ug asin basta bugnaw bugnaw ang melon ay.