Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sleepless Nights

So many different reason that most of the nights, I have sleeping trouble specially if I have alot of things to do by the next day. My brain keep thinking about it, it runs like 1000miles per hour. The other reason is by the time that Im getting sleepy my husband snores and I have to wake him up and I do alot of times. And then few hours latter while I am still so sleepy then he will start yowning... I get pist! I start murmuring that before I fall asleep I hear his snore and while Im still sleepy I hear him yown... And guess what he said? " Oh, I didn't hear myself snore so how can I prevent it?". HAHAHAHA...very smart answer. But, I have notice since then that he prevent his yown in bed, he will probably do that while his drinking his coffee. Joke. But I can take nap anytime I want to though, and he will let me stay in bed as long as I want.
But Im jelous when he start snoring because that means that he is sleeping tight, but I think men snore more than women. And that's one thing that we cannot avoid so I guess Ill just have to deal with it. Because I dont wanna sleep on the couch myself..or in the other rooms.. then I would be wide awake all night long.

No comments: