Friday, October 30, 2009

Got scammed!

Im really pissed because I got scammed again! First scam was happen in Manila Philippines when I went there for my medical and interview. I know those transactions of my credit card wasn't mine because of the dates that the transactions happened. I went to Manila first time around Oct. 21-25, 2008 and then went back to Cebu to review all my paperworks that I'll take for my interview. Then I went back to Manila around Nov.5-7,2008 for my interview, then headed back to Cebu again and met my husband there since he just got there from the US. So anyway, we didnt know that my credit card got scammed till we got the bill when we are here in the US already. We found out that was 2 transactions happened on the 28th and the 30th I think of October. I was really upset because I know I wasnt there by that time. Plus they scammed us for $500. But anyway, we tried to settle it by calling the company, and tell them the truth. And they asked me alot of proofs, they wanted to know my passport and all that, but it didnt do any good because they still couldnt find any fraud they said. We are really upset and my husband told the guy that we are going to pay it because it wasnt mine and who would want to pay the bills that isnt ours? And we dont use that card anymore but untill now they keep sending the bill and the interest is getting higher and higher.

Just recently, I was tempted to join the Google Home Income Kit or something like that but I told my husband that I better wait for the result of my lovely friend in Texas who was tempted and didnt hesitate to join. Hehe. But my loving "bana" instead told why wait for her its only $1.97 its not a big loose if ever. And yeah I signed up but I was really hesitated and I used his credit card. And that night we called the credit card company to see if how much did they charged. And everything seems alright because they charged only $1.97. But by the next night some woman called me and she said that she will verify my membership so she started asking things but then she wanted to verify the credit card number so I handed the phone to my husband and he told her that no way he will give the number to her. So, it started to get fishy.

By the following days, my friend who signed up sent an email to my husband telling him that it was all scam and the worst part is she got scammed too...LOL. I started blaming my husband but it will not do any good it already happened but anyway there is more that im so pissed about because as I read the link that my friend gave me it says that the website which I signed up with will charge more in the next 7days or something like that which I never on that part on the Kit thing. So we need to call the company again and settle this and see if they will believe us.

Dang scammers anyway! They can make things up that sounds really really good.

No comments: