Sunday, October 18, 2009

FAMILY

I am very close to my family back home, specially my mother. She is one of the best mother in the world. She is always there for her children even if they are already grown up. She took care her kids and now her grandkids. How I wish I can give her a hug because I know that she really miss me too, since she always told me. She dont say much how she feels now she keep telling me that she misses me so much.

Well, having internet is a big help for both of me and my family. They will just get online and chat with me whenever they want too, plus we can see each other tru webcam, but its too bad that I couldn't hear their voice, their headphone is not working. But I think this is still alot better than nothing at all.

Im so excited to see them soon, since we are planning to take a vacation for a month that would help some.

No comments: