Thursday, October 22, 2009

Torrents Search Engine

When I was back home in the Phils. my lil brother always asked me if he can download some online games, but I always disagree because I heard alot about ended up paying tons of money the illegal downloads. And I dont want to end paying the same.

The poor guy just go to his classmates house to play the games that he really wanted. Eventhough Im already here in the US I still check him by asking my family and they said that he still go to his classmates house to play online games.

Then it happens that I came accross with torrents search and I am so glad because this is what my lil brother always asked me. And the benefits are so great, they are: Simple interface, Powerfull search engine,
Opportunity to download lots of games, music, films for free into time without the fear of downloading empty and not complete file. And huge regularly updated torrent files base. Everday bots cover thousands of sites with torrent files and add them to the database.

Thanks to this opportunity I now have some good news to my beloved brother. This will be a good reward for him being a good kid by listening to his big sister.

No comments: