Thursday, October 22, 2009

Online friends

Alot of time I would feel so lonely specially if my husband is not around. The loneliness can drive me crazy, but im so thankful that we have an internet connection and a phone because I can just dial or click then feels like my friends are around me.

My online friends is always a big help to me, anytime or anywhere im at they are there to help and advice me. My online friends are very special to me, I really value our friendships even we just talk online. They are my crying shoulders when I feel sad/lonely and they make me smile. They are a big help to make me feel better specially when I miss my family or if I have some problems, I dont hesitate to tell my friends. So eventhough Im too far away from my family and friends I still feel lucky because Im not lost we are just far away from each other. Oh, I love my close friends as much as I do love my family.

No comments: