Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby Sitting

Today, I baby sit the son of our friend for 2 hours. This is just temporary though I think since he already have baby sitter but I baby sit him today because the kid of his baby sitter got sick. He was really a good baby... he was really behave.


It was a good experience for me baby setting other people's baby. Well, I used to baby sit my neice and nephews but my sister and whoever in the family was there to assist me. But eventhough Im alone baby sitting the little baby it was fine 'coz he was a good baby. But he just didn't like if I let him lay down, he will try to get up.


Here are the pics of the chuncky baby that I baby sit today and I think he'll be backtomorrow.

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

mao diayng gabagood ka ani kagwanga ka kay sud-unga ragud ning kapaahan oi. mura manig dakung taw nga sobraan ka obese. Ginoo ko nimong bataa ka pasayloon ka ni Lord ka tambok nimo kalamingggggggg pigniton.