Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Feels Better

Since I got in the US I notice that I am light-headed in each day and I told our physicians about it and she just said that its a part of my adjustments in here. But for the past several days I felt extremely dizzy, I mean the room would spin when I lay on bed and switch sides that usually make me feel comfortable. And when Im up and wants to walk around I had to hold on to something so that I wouldn't fall. It reminds me on the day of my surgery that I felt extreme dizziness before I was out when they injected the drugs to knock people out. It was so bad coz I felt like I wanted to vomit since my stomache would get upset.

My "bana" always reminded me what the ENT doctor (who did my ear surgery) said that whatever makes me dizzy just keep doing it and it will go away. First time I heard that I didn't like it at all because I dont wanna feel always dizzy and why this guy told me to keep doing it..Sounds not right to me. But since he is a doctor, so Im tried to do of what he said but I just get scared sometimes thats why my "bana" would pick me up on the couch and he would move me around or chase me just to make me move fast I guess but he always do that to me because he is a teaser. But anyway, im so happy this morning that finally im not so dizzy anymore and no more menstrual cramps too. I felt them both around the same time its too bad. And went away around the same time/day too. So happy me. Thank God!

No comments: