Saturday, October 24, 2009

One funny screwed up

The other day my husband bought something online in Idaho and needs to be pick up. Knowing that we have to travel for most of the day I decided to charge the battery of my camera so that ill have some extra battery. By the morning, my husband told me to take the the papers on the couch that we need to drop to the broker's office. So I put my camera together with the papers so that I wont forget. Latter on my husband went back in and I ask him where's the camera? And he said the papparazzi got it. So in my mind that he got it since there only me and him in the house. On the road from Idaho and we were headed for the office were we will drop off those papers he asked me if where is the papers? Im like...." what?" are you serious? I thought he was kidding me. Because I figured he got it of what he told me and it was not on the couch last time I look at the couch where it was. So I started reminded him what he told me and what I told him because he really forgot and he was serious either. And went ahead and tried to find the office and try to get another form to fill out. We didnt know the exact address all we know tht it is on the main street and we didnt have any phone number. We were driving around the city and look for the main street and finally we found it and we found the office too but there was still problems. We couldnt park any place because it was just so full. They just park along the roads infront of the buildings. It reminded me downtown cebu it is almost the same. Many people walked by. So after all it wasn't bad that we forgot the stuff's coz there is no way to hand it to them coz no way to park. And wonder what happen to the papers and the camera? We saw it on top of the stove. My dear husband didnt remember that he put it there.

No comments: