Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ENT's visit


It has been 2months and 7days since I had my ear surgery. And I have been to my ENT doctor 4times since surgery for the following check ups. Just yesterday we went to my doctor for the 4th time and I was somewhat happy of what I have found out. I said somewhat happy because I found out yesterday that my hearing is improving since before surgery. But it is not as good as the right ear. The right ear can hear perfectly. But I still cannot differentiate the difference of my hearing before and now. But I can differentiate when I close my other ear and try to listen from the other ear. Thats how I know that the right ear can hear better than the other one. But, as the result of my audio that my hearing is improving but not perfect yet. And I was kinda sad, because the cyst is already removed and it doesn't go back to normal yet. But anyway, I dont know anyway, whats the perfect hearing feels like in my left ear, since I had the infection as long as I can remember.

I told the doctor about all my concerns, and he said that it is not a big deal as long as there is no more infection , im still in a healing process. He still want to see me by spring. So far he is happy with the result, we just all hope that the desease wouldn't come back anymore.

The doctor told me that he was really surprise that it didn't turn into much complications for the infections was really bad. He think that I was lucky I didnt have serious complications that could be a life threatning. I do believe that God watch over me, mostly on day of my surgery. Of course, I have been praying to Him not only for bad times, but I do talk to Him every morning and night and even if I didn't hear His voice talking to me but I know that He responce my prayers because He has always been good to me. The more faith I have for Him.

Im soo happy that Im cyst free and hopefully will go back to normal life.

No comments: