Friday, October 16, 2009

Hot Weather

As a filipina, I know that the hot weather feels good to my skin and I know alot of people like hot weather too even white people, for they like sun bathing which is good for our skin.
Of where Im at right now it is very very cold and i dont like it at all. I keep telling my friends that I dont like the cold weather. I cant say that Im just not use to it but I know I dont like cold. It is currently about 60's in Washington State right now, and gets gonna colder and colder as we embrasses the fall/winter which is dont like the most here in Washington. It is too early to get cold and too late to warm up.
I know one place that really feels good to me( hot ) it is Arizona. Even if it is winter season it is like on 60's. I have a friend that lives there in Arizona now. And around this time is like 80's in Arizona... Oh I would love that weather. If I would have a choice where to live Arizona is first place would come to my mine and would be my first priority... If you want to live in Arizona and would want to know the weather over there just go here landscape design in Scottsdale AZ enjoy your search.

No comments: