Monday, October 26, 2009

Best Blog Award

I am so shock for this Best Blog Award that has granted to me from my new friend here in blogging. This is the very first time that I recieved Blog Award. It really makes me feel so great eventhough Im in pain right now that someone appreciates your blog eventhough my blog is just a simple one.

By the way, thanks to Nancy, for given me this award. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the great blogs who deserves the Best Blog Award.



RULES!!
The following are the rules of the Best Blog Award:
1. To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Don't forget to leave a comment!
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I would like to give this award to the following which I think are great blogs:

AnneSunborn,MarissaCranmer,carol,Anna,Lady,Fe,Ging,Lusi,Meri,QQ,Isabel,Dwell,eden,andSai.

2 comments:

iAmAnnaMarie said...

Hello sis Gene...pastilan kapuliki tawon ko ngita imong link kay di man mao imong nabilin didto's akong blog...hehe...maau kay nakit-an ra taka...lamat sa awards by the way...

Nancy Janiola said...

thanks for posting the award here, Gene.. hope you're doing okay now... just take it easy and everything will be ok.