Tuesday, October 6, 2009

dandruff and falling hair

Dandruff has been my problem since I got here in America,,, I have tried few different shampoo but seems like none of them really works that great. Well, there was one that seems to be okay but it didn't make my hair smells good and shiny. So I tried another one, and I really like the smell and it works fine with dandruff my big problem with this shampoo is there alot of falling hairs from me, and im worry to become bald which makes two of us.... lol. Seriously, Im worry that this falling hair will last long because evertime I brush my hair there's so many hairs,, and im thinking to change shampoo again.
My friend over in VA called me just the other day, and asked me if I experience dandruff,, and ask me what is the best shampoo for it, and I really couldn't tell her for Im still trying to figure out whats the best for my hair.
And a friend of mine from Texas told me that the dry weather caused this dandruff but I dont know what caused my hair falling maybe it's the shampoo.... Well, I cant give up on searching the best shampoo for me for I hate dandruff it makes my scalp so itchy, it really bothers me mostly at night, one reason that I couldn't sleep very good.

No comments: