Friday, January 22, 2010

Bathroom Vanities

My husband and I agreed to put in our list to buy a bathroom vanity since the one that we got is getting mold and it started to crack too. I definitely would't let him buy the same kind because it is not a good one at all.

Few months ago i started to look for the bathroom vanities and I found the kind that is like my sis-in-law's and I really like it. It looks absolutely cute and really neat but it's little bit costly. Anyway, we do have single bathroom vanity but I think we need to consider to look for the double bathroom vanities because alot of times, I have to wait for my husband to get done brushing his teeth, shaving and stuff like that before I get in and do my thing. This is one thing I dont like about having single bathroom vanity. I dont like doing my deal in so hurry to catch up my husband when we are leaving the house. I want to be able to do my make ups in comfortable way, not always in a hurry mood.

Since we need alot of things to buy, we put aside the bathroom vanity deal, because we are waiting for the bathroom vanity clearance, because we cannot afford to buy all the stuff that we want at once, so we have to wait for the clearances and buy one at a time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Gene,

There are lots of great deals on bathroom vanities. Try liquidators, online retailers or your local home improvement stores, they often have floor samples for sale.

I know exactly how you feel sharing one sink. When my children were younger there were four of us having to wait for the one bathroom vanity.

It sucked.

Good luck to you, Let us know how things turn out for you.

Juliette
Publisher, www.vanities360.com

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I need a new bath tub and its costly. even renovation will cost more than 10K I mean just for bathroom. :(

Unknown said...

Hi Gene,

If you talk with any Realtor, they'll tell you that it's kitchens and bathrooms that sell your house.

What if you're not moving? And they never offer you 2 or 3 thousand towards renovation cost.

This just means you'll have to be very patient and very selective in your choice of tubs.

Have you tried talking with plumbers that might know of a renovation that's taking place on a job he might be working on?

Sometimes people just want something new and you could benefit from their being bored and possibly find a tub that's in perfectly good shape.

Good luck to you, keep me posted.

Juliette
Publisher, www.vanities360.com

Gene Y said...

Me and my husband talks about renovating stuff and we are not sure which one to do first... I know it will be costly that's we just do it slowly... Yes your right, realtors will tell you stuff just to get the house sold..