Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wild Animal

It happened that my husband and I were talking about the funny experienced of mine in the middle of the forest in South Dakota.

Last summer we drove all the way from Texas to home, we left tuesday noon in TX we got home Sunday night. But we stopped too though on some states and see a tourist spot just like the mount Rushmore in South Dakota. I got scared because we drove into the forest and I think there's nobody there but us, was worried that we might encounter problem with the car while we were there. We drove for like 1-2 hrs in the forest, and the road was mostly curved and it made me dizzy. While we were enjoying our ride...lol, I saw this thing that looks like a horse, I thought it was a wild horse. I am so scared about wild animals because they might be dangerous. My husband stopped, and rolled my window down so that the animal could get closer and oh, the animal was on side too. That animal started to walk towards my window and look inside the car,,, and I was soooooo scared that he might bite my head off....LOL! Honestly I cried, and kicked the door while I was trying to go to my hubby's side and my husband just laugh because all that animal wanted was a pat....WEW! Im sure that my lips turned into white for that scary thing (I thought). My husband called that thing a "wild jack ass".

We finally got to the Mt Rushmore but we didn't see the Mountain though because it was soo foggy even in summer time or the time we were there anyway.



Inside the museum of Mt Rushmore




Wild Animal

No comments: