Thursday, January 21, 2010

Earn money from home

I know alot of people who likes to make money online, and I'm one of them. But we heard alot of stories that they got scammed and you know what? I got scammed too! Actually I didn't really want to sign up although it was really tempting. And infact, my friend over in Texas sent me the link and I was really surprise because the guy who told the believable story came from our little town here. So I showed it to my husband and he tried to look for the guys phone number but he didn't find it. But he still pushed me to sign up. I argued for little bit but he had a good reason for me to sign up. His reason was " it is only a dollar" it cost nothing compare if we make the money that those liars was talking about. But anyway, I signed up and they give me so complicated intruction on how to make money and clicked on the agreements.

When I found out that it was just a scam, I blamed my husband because he told me too sign up. And the worst thing is they charged more after they charged the dollar one. In our statement it showed that they charged 68 dollars, and husband called them and they just said that it is a part of agreement,, whatta scammers!! And this month we got a second bill for the same amount from the same outfit. We need to call the credit card company again and if they still wouldn't do anything about it we will cancel our cards.

Though we learn a big lesson from that scam, it doesn't that I will not check out another offer to make money from home. There are some out there that are not scammers just like InvestmentForge, where we can invest and also make money online. I know finding a real company online that are not belong to scammers can be so difficult. That's why we have to check them out real good. But I would prefer investing online than working from home deal without knowing the job in advance because we do online investing and we know it is not a scam unlike working from home, it's way far from the truth. But there maybe few companies that you can trust but the question is " who are they?" I know one thing I have learned is dont get too excited from the unimaginable stories from the people, the so called too good to be true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog got here. I'd like to read a bit aboutclassifieds. Thank you for sharing money information says CBclickbank.

Unknown said...

Nice information provided in the article to know about the ways to earn money from home. So many people are working from home and earning by doing affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing means selling other merchants product to people who are interested to buy.