Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Warm winter

It is winter time and yet it is little warm outside. It has been 3 days now that I noticed that it is warmer outside.. I can go out without a coat on and I just love it. I am wondering if am I just used to it or it is just warmer this winter? Hhhhmmm... either way Im enjoying the weather this time than last time but I heard from alot of people that last year was really cold compare to the past winters. But I didn't know any colder because I know it is cold here specially last year was my very first experienced in winter. I have been telling friends back home that the cold weather made me homesick, I just wanted to soak myself in warm water all the time. In fact I have been telling that to my friend in the Philippines who is now in Alaska that she better be prepared for the weather in Alaska, because I heard from my husband that it could get down to -50 over there. And my hubby was right, now that she is in Alaska she said that it is around -40 well close enough of what my husband said and I just cant imagine myself being in that very cold place. I even complain how cold it is here in WA and yet this is nothing compare to alaska. And Im really surprise this time because I couldn't remember that I experience this warm in winter last year, we might have but I just cant remember. Our current temperature is 53 degrees and it is -20 in Fairbanks right now where my friend is at.. Hu hu hu... soo cold there "TALAGA!!"

No comments: