Monday, January 25, 2010

Beauty of Corals

When I was little girl, I used to go with my parents and friends to our seaweed farm out in the ocean. I remember that I always brought my goggles with me because I like to see under the ocean.

I really miss those moments, for I am not able to do it anymore for like 10 years. But I have plans to go back in the island and go out to my parents seaweed farm and so that I will see some corals there if God permits or maybe me and my husband will do scuba diving, that would be so fun. I really like to watch the amazing corals. But for now, I dont think I will be able to do scuba diving and stuff like that. Maybe I should talk to my husband about buying an aquarium and put sea water if possible and look on coral for sale . I think it would be so cool having an aquarium and buy coral to put in it. But as I search about the corals online, I found out that it's little bit costly but Im not really surprise because I think it really worth it. And I like WYSIWYG coral the most because of its own natural beauty it look so amazing to me. I cant explain how happy I feel watching them.

But for now I will do more search, and will look for good deal and compare prices and best of all the insurance of the product that I buy. Specially when we buy corals, for it is really sensitive we want to get them the the way we expected so insurance is really important role too. I always choose the company who guarantee the insurance of the product, and so far I never have problems about shipping stuff.

No comments: