Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sinus Headaches

This week I had 3 sinus headaches which was so bad because I wouldn't feel better unless I vomitted. The last attacked was just last night. I know they are sinus headaches because I only get them when I go out in cold weather. Eventhough sometimes I care to cover my nose with handkerchief but sometimes I forgot to cover my nose, then I would realize that there is a big chance for me of getting headache either the same day or by the next day. I am getting so tired with this kind of allergy, I'd rather have food allergy than sinus allergy. I never had sinus allergy before I come to the cold world. That's another thing why I dont like cold, though it is unusual to me but I suffer bad headaches. Well I remember that I had bad headaches when I was little girl, but it caused by skipping meals and exposed to much under the sun. And I haven't had headaches since I started avoiding those things. But this sinus allergy is one thing thats is difficult to avoid, it will attack me even I covered my nose sometimes but I know covering my nose and head helps alot. I hope and pray that I will recover from this allergy because it is really burden for me.

No comments: